As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation rapidly evolves, Hyundai Translead is committed to taking precautions to protect and support our workforce and the communities where we live and work. The safety, health, and well-being of our employees, customers, business partners and the communities where we do business is of the utmost importance during this global pandemic. We are quickly taking necessary actions while adhering to the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health authorities.
- In compliance with California Governor’s “Stay at Home” order, Hyundai Translead’s headquarters in San Diego, CA is closed, along with all of our regional offices located in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Long Beach, and Washington D.C.
- All headquarter and regional employees are working from home
- All domestic and international travel are suspended
- Employees have been provided with the CDC recommendations on preventative measures to reduce the spread of respiratory viruses, including coronavirus, and posted signage throughout all manufacturing facilities
- Health conditions of employees are being closely monitored and encouraging those presenting with symptoms to seek medical assistance and self-quarantine until necessary
We understand businesses across many industries have been greatly impacted and are managing through disruptions in supply chains. We know it is critical to identify alternative plans and evaluate what that means for our operations as well as our customer’s transportation needs. Hyundai Translead’s manufacturing facilities will continue to remain open at this time as our products continue to support consumers’ needs in delivering essential goods to households, grocery stores, and hospitals. As a trailer manufacturer, Hyundai Translead provides products that maintain supply chain operations across the nation and we hope to minimize disruptions to critical sectors. We will continue to monitor and review the situation at our manufacturing plants.
During this time of uncertainty, we want you to know we are here for you. We will continue to stay connected and provide updates as the situation continues to develop.