Who We Are
At Hyundai Translead, we promote a customer-driven corporate culture by providing the best quality and impeccable service with all values centered on our customers. We refuse to be complacent, embracing every opportunity for greater challenge and are confident in achieving our goals with unwavering passion and ingenious thinking. We create synergy through a sense of “togetherness” that is fostered by mutual communication and cooperation within the company and with our business partners. We believe the future of our organization lies in the hearts and capabilities of individual members, and will help them develop their potential by creating a corporate culture that respects talent. We respect the diversity of culture and customers, aspire to be the world’s best at what we do, and strive to become a respected global corporate citizen.
Hyundai Translead’s Total Rewards Partner will play an important role in the primary areas of Total Rewards: Compensation, Benefits Administration, and Employee Engagement. This position will supervise one HR Associate responsible for onboarding and payroll and will provide backup for those duties as needed.
This role will review existing processes and programs, identify areas of potential improvement, and administer the implementation of new/updated processes. The person in this role will administer the company’s benefits and be the point of contact for questions from employees. This position also will work cross-functionally with Hyundai Translead’s General Affairs teams regarding employee engagement initiatives and employee perks.
- Conduct research into compensation market trends, including benchmarking, and draft reports and generate analyses for management review
- Ensure the consistent application of all elements of employee compensation to include salary structure evaluation, pay processes, job classifications, compensation budget review, and market compensation analyses, and recommend and propose updates/changes as needed with attention to internal and external equity and alignment with state and federal laws
- Administrator for the company’s benefits programs, to include coordinating annual benefits open enrollment, conducting new employee benefits orientation and assisting newly hired employees with enrolling in benefits
- Serve as a subject matter expert regarding regulations and compliance issues related to benefits
- Work cross-functionally to review and analyze existing rewards programs and implement Total Rewards initiatives to improve employee engagement and attract talent
- Coordinate communications strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about Total Rewards
- Collect and leverage feedback from existing employees to determine needed improvement/changes to the Total Rewards approach
- Determine and implement metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards programs as well as new initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field, or equivalent level of experience
- 3 years of experience/participation in compensation analysis and benefits administration
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience working cross-functionally
- 401(K) matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 100% premium paid health, dental, vision, life, ADD, LTD, STD insurance benefits
- Voluntary benefits: pet insurance, flexible spending account, supplemental life insurance
- Hyundai vehicles lease/purchase discount program
- Daily lunch benefit
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Hyundai Translead is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.