The Sr. Inbound Partner will be responsible for managing Hyundai Glovis inbound shipments, expediting shipments, following through on material returns to suppliers for damage claims, and monitoring freight rates. This position will also be responsible for making improvements of Inbound Logistics processes with Hyundai Glovis.
- Communicate with Hyundai Glovis/Trinion/Import Departments
- Strategically plan and manage Hyundai Glovis for inbound transportation and deliveries
- Responsible for troubleshooting inbound logistics issues with Hyundai Glovis and finding solution to resolve
- Develop short and long-term strategies for improvements to Inbound processes, and monitor effectiveness
- Direct, optimize, and coordinate with Hyundai Glovis to ensure shipments are picked up in a timely manner per Buyer’s delivery guidelines
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Organize urgent shipment information from Procurement agents on daily basis, and summarize the overall list based on priorities and collaborate with Glovis/Import to deliver the products on time
- Manage Hyundai Glovis and Import activities to ensure on time delivery for intermodal, local OTR, long haul OTR, LTL, air, and ocean shipments
- Advise on optimal logistics systems and guide related departments to resolve shipment discrepancies
- Manage and direct related departments on material returns from HYMEX to supplier’s final destination, and advise responsible individuals or departments once material arrives to supplier’s location in order for Buyers to request for credit
- Analyze freight rates for all domestic and oversea carriers, and provide rate analysis to management
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience in Logistics
- Strong strategic thinking and excellent interpersonal communication skills
Who We Are
At Hyundai Translead, we promote a customer-driven corporate culture by providing the best quality and impeccable service with all values centered on our customers. We refuse to be complacent, embracing every opportunity for greater challenge and are confident in achieving our goals with unwavering passion and ingenious thinking. We create synergy through a sense of “togetherness” that is fostered by mutual communication and cooperation within the company and with our business partners. We believe the future of our organization lies in the hearts and capabilities of individual members, and will help them develop their potential by creating a corporate culture that respects talent. We respect the diversity of culture and customers, aspire to be the world’s best at what we do, and strive to become a respected global corporate citizen.
- 401(K) matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 100% premium paid health, dental, vision, life, ADD, LTD, STD insurance benefits
- Voluntary benefits: pet insurance, flexible spending account, supplemental life insurance
- Hyundai vehicles lease/purchase discount program
- Daily lunch benefit
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Hyundai Translead is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.