Who We Are
At Hyundai Translead, we promote a customer-driven corporate culture by providing the best quality and impeccable service with all values centered on our customers. We refuse to be complacent, embracing every opportunity for greater challenge and are confident in achieving our goals with unwavering passion and ingenious thinking. We create synergy through a sense of “togetherness” that is fostered by mutual communication and cooperation within the company and with our business partners. We believe the future of our organization lies in the hearts and capabilities of individual members, and will help them develop their potential by creating a corporate culture that respects talent. We respect the diversity of culture and customers, aspire to be the world’s best at what we do, and strive to become a respected global corporate citizen.
The Cost Accountant position will be responsible for capital budget management and fixed asset management.
- Capital budget planning
- Investment related proposal review (related to purchase/disposal/budget)
- Feasibility analysis and review of investment (ROI, scenario simulations, etc.)
- Physical fixed asset inspection
- Maintaining fixed asset policies, power of delegation, and standard procedures related to capital budget and asset management
- Delivering monthly capital budget/asset reports to upper management, assisting in the review and assessment of accounting and financial reporting implications of new accounting related to inventory/fixed asset, and communication with external auditors
- Depreciation expense analysis
- Casting Business
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
- 3 years of progressive experience in public or private accounting
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong financial analysis and problem-solving skills
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience with SAP
- 401(K) matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 100% premium paid health, dental, vision, life, ADD, LTD, STD insurance benefits
- Voluntary benefits: pet insurance, flexible spending account, supplemental life insurance
- Hyundai vehicles lease/purchase discount program
- Daily lunch benefit
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Hyundai Translead is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.