The Cost Accountant will be responsible for inventory management and material cost analysis.
- Inventory related proposal review (related to obsolescence, long-term inventory, consumption error, etc.)
- Physical inventory counting
- Inventory valuation analysis (raw materials and finished goods, standard/actual, etc.)
- Reserve management (raw material reserve, LCM, etc.)
- Maintain inventory related policies, power of delegation and standard procedures related to inventory management
- Specialized in Material cost analysis
- Specialized in Rio Vista building (rental business)
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
- 3 years of progressive experience in public or private accounting
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong financial analysis and problem-solving skills
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements
- Previous experience with SAP
- 401(K) matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 100% premium paid health, dental, vision, life, ADD, LTD, STD insurance benefits
- Voluntary benefits: pet insurance, flexible spending account, supplemental life insurance
- Hyundai vehicles lease/purchase discount program
- Daily lunch benefit
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Hyundai Translead is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Who We Are
At Hyundai Translead, we promote a customer-driven corporate culture by providing the best quality and impeccable service with all values centered on our customers. We refuse to be complacent, embracing every opportunity for greater challenge and are confident in achieving our goals with unwavering passion and ingenious thinking. We create synergy through a sense of “togetherness” that is fostered by mutual communication and cooperation within the company and with our business partners. We believe the future of our organization lies in the hearts and capabilities of individual members, and will help them develop their potential by creating a corporate culture that respects talent. We respect the diversity of culture and customers, aspire to be the world’s best at what we do, and strive to become a respected global corporate citizen.