Who We Are
At Hyundai Translead, we promote a customer-driven corporate culture by providing the best quality and impeccable service with all values centered on our customers. We refuse to be complacent, embracing every opportunity for greater challenge and are confident in achieving our goals with unwavering passion and ingenious thinking. We create synergy through a sense of “togetherness” that is fostered by mutual communication and cooperation within the company and with our business partners. We believe the future of our organization lies in the hearts and capabilities of individual members, and will help them develop their potential by creating a corporate culture that respects talent. We respect the diversity of culture and customers, aspire to be the world’s best at what we do, and strive to become a respected global corporate citizen.
The Associate Business Intelligence Partner will analyze data from multiple sources for trends and insights and prepare narrative and statistical reports, including suggested implementation strategies. This position supplies the business intelligence component of strategic planning and proactively makes recommendations to management concerning key intelligence items that require further consideration. This position will maintain visibility of strategic planning processes and initiatives throughout the company during the planning process to ensure meaningful collaboration, and comprehensive and effective implementation.
This position will play a key role in developing data-driven decision making by utilizing Business Intelligence skills/tools to develop and oversee measures/indicators related to outcome of the strategic planning. Additionally, this position will collaborate with cross-functional departments and managers at various level to identify operational issues and risks and deliver strategies to mitigate risks.
BI (Business Intelligence) Analytics
Overall economy and Industry demand monitoring/assessment
- Monitor of key industry trends, the general social economic and political environment, legal and regulatory issues, customers, current and potential competitors and generate market insights reports to support management decision
Business Performance Analysis
- Support and provide business performances in areas such as production, sales and operations
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and annual performance reports via BI tools
- Perform detailed analytics of KPI performance against targets and goals via BI tools
- Build and maintain automated KPI reporting across entire company
BI Platform Creation and Management
- Assist with implementing the BI platform to be perform advanced operational data analysis, build interactive business dashboards, and generate actionable business insights
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to define data output requirements and communicate status updates to all
Management Reporting & Initiatives
Management & HQ Reporting
- Prepare various ad hoc management reports/analysis (Annual/quarterly CEO Business Trip Reports, Corporate Status Report, manual)
- Ensure the timely submission of deliverables from a diverse array of multiple cross-functional teams.
Management initiatives support/coordination
- Support and coordinate a company-wide management initiatives with collaboration with internal and external stake holders
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to project managers and other stakeholders
- Closely monitor and identify operational issues and escalates issues as appropriate
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of Business Intelligence experience or strategic planning experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with massive data handling using BI software (including Power BI or SQL)
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics
- Previous experience using SAP
- 401(K) matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 100% premium paid health, dental, vision, life, ADD, LTD, STD insurance benefits
- Voluntary benefits: pet insurance, flexible spending account, supplemental life insurance
- Hyundai vehicles lease/purchase discount program
- Daily lunch benefit
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Hyundai Translead is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.