The primary responsibility for this position is to further Chicagoland and Midwest regional sales by leading all Chicago Stock sales opportunities and leading Chicago-area trailer sales using an assigned portfolio and hunting new key capture accounts, furthering Midwest RSO sales. Additionally, this role involves working closely with Grow/Defend accounts in order to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Lead all Chicago Stock sales and trailer showings
- Assist Operations with post sales paperwork
- Assist with the Director’s and the Lead Account’s sales/operations activities
- Lead sales of assigned Chicagoland and Illinois territory outside sales.
- Lead sales of unassigned/new Capture Midwest accounts
- Actively network to track and follow sales leads and pursue new sales opportunities
- Meet with local customers (both via virtual and in person calls) to further factory and stock order sales
- Maintain customer portfolio and sales quotas by working closely with Grow/Capture/Defend accounts
- Travel and participate in local and national trade shows
- Assist Lead Account Executive with sales calls, presentations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Less than 2 years of related experience
- Clear understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to actively follow trailer industry news sites like Transport Topic, Freightwaves, etc.
- Must be able to understand a customer needs and act as a professional knowledge resource for clients
- Maintain ethical sales practices and understand sales etiquettes
Who We Are
At Hyundai Translead, we promote a customer-driven corporate culture by providing the best quality and impeccable service with all values centered on our customers. We refuse to be complacent, embracing every opportunity for greater challenge and are confident in achieving our goals with unwavering passion and ingenious thinking. We create synergy through a sense of “togetherness” that is fostered by mutual communication and cooperation within the company and with our business partners. We believe the future of our organization lies in the hearts and capabilities of individual members, and will help them develop their potential by creating a corporate culture that respects talent. We respect the diversity of culture and customers, aspire to be the world’s best at what we do, and strive to become a respected global corporate citizen.
- 401(K) matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 100% premium paid health, dental, vision, life, ADD, LTD, STD insurance benefits
- Voluntary benefits: pet insurance, flexible spending account, supplemental life insurance
- Hyundai vehicles lease/purchase discount program
- Daily lunch benefit
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Hyundai Translead is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Rate of Pay $64,480 – $70,100 annually (final compensation will be determined based on relevant years of experience).