Who We Are
At Hyundai Translead, we promote a customer-driven corporate culture by providing the best quality and impeccable service with all values centered on our customers. We refuse to be complacent, embracing every opportunity for greater challenge and are confident in achieving our goals with unwavering passion and ingenious thinking. We create synergy through a sense of “togetherness” that is fostered by mutual communication and cooperation within the company and with our business partners. We believe the future of our organization lies in the hearts and capabilities of individual members, and will help them develop their potential by creating a corporate culture that respects talent. We respect the diversity of culture and customers, aspire to be the world’s best at what we do, and strive to become a respected global corporate citizen.
The administrative Associate I will be responsible for the company’s employee perks and fringe benefits programs and assisting with organizing company events to improve employee satisfaction and expand the company’s brand. This position will also be responsible for overseeing expense reports for the General Affairs team and upper management as needed.
- Suggest/design/maintain employee perks and fringe benefit programs
- Be the point of contact for with the company’s vehicle lease program as well as assist with the company’s cell phone program
- Coordinate with other members of the General Affairs team regarding organizing company events, including the event budgets
- Responsible for upper management expense reports and budget
- Assist with sending out company gifts to the employees and managing the company’s inventory of gifts
- Support the CEO regarding scheduling, travel, and other calendar requests as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Detail oriented
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of administrative work experience in an office environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 401(K) matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 100% premium paid health, dental, vision, life, ADD, LTD, STD insurance benefits
- Voluntary benefits: pet insurance, flexible spending account, supplemental life insurance
- Hyundai vehicles lease/purchase discount program
- Daily lunch benefit
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Hyundai Translead is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.