The Accounts Receivable Associate III will be responsible for processing system invoices in accordance with revenue recognition. Work with Sales Operations and Analytics and resolve any specific invoicing issues and/or discrepancies within the system in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate possesses strong verbal and written communication skills with proven accuracy and attention to detail, outstanding customer service, works well with a team, and has the ability to solve problems in a fast-paced work environment.
- Full-cycle Accounts Receivable
- Create system invoices in accordance with specific invoicing criteria and sales recognition policies daily
- Create manual debit memos and credit memos, and process pro-forma invoices as requested
- Provide close communication with customers regarding payment information
- Support customer payment postings accurately and in a timely manner
- Communicate and follow up with customers regarding past due invoices
- Facilitate new customer requests with Sales Operations and Analytics, run DNBi reports, create new customer accounts in the system, and assist with new customer onboarding
- Partner with Sales Operations and Analytics (internally) and customers (externally) to ensure the highest level of professionalism and customer service in resolution for outstanding issues
- Account reconciliation for intercompany accounts
- Reconcile other Accounts Receivable accounts and commissions every month as well as total loss items
- Reduce manual accounting adjustments by collaborating with the Sales Operations and Analytics team to ensure accuracy of pricing, delivery charges, tax etc.
- Work with revenue recognition concepts in accounts receivable billing: timely billing, delivery charges etc.
- Creates monthly freight accrual and Top 10 customers
- Assist with accounts receivable reconciliation for high maintenance customer accounts (track billed units and payments)
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and provide prompt report to direct supervisor and finance management
- Work with Sales Operations and Analytics Team to collect tax exemption forms and upload to Cert-Management SOVOS
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- 5 years of Accounts Receivable experience in mid-sized company
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements
- Associate’s Degree or better
- Excellent knowledge of billing procedures
- Proficient in Excel and willingness to learn new systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
Who We Are
At Hyundai Translead, we promote a customer-driven corporate culture by providing the best quality and impeccable service with all values centered on our customers. We refuse to be complacent, embracing every opportunity for greater challenge and are confident in achieving our goals with unwavering passion and ingenious thinking. We create synergy through a sense of “togetherness” that is fostered by mutual communication and cooperation within the company and with our business partners. We believe the future of our organization lies in the hearts and capabilities of individual members, and will help them develop their potential by creating a corporate culture that respects talent. We respect the diversity of culture and customers, aspire to be the world’s best at what we do, and strive to become a respected global corporate citizen.
- 401(K) matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 100% premium paid health, dental, vision, life, ADD, LTD, STD insurance benefits
- Voluntary benefits: pet insurance, flexible spending account, supplemental life insurance
- Hyundai vehicles lease/purchase discount program
- Daily lunch benefit
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Hyundai Translead is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.